Commercial Real Estate Financing
Are you in the commercial real estate business?
Are you in the commercial real estate business? Whether you invest in commercial real estate or you build commercial real estate projects, you can get the financing you need from Abundant Wealth Financial. We have many different commercial real estate financing products, so feel free to browse!
Many borrowers don’t realize how many different options are available when it comes to financing commercial real estate projects. Here are a few of our most popular programs:
- International Financing: This is the type of financing for which you want to apply if you need up to $1 billion to support large international projects.
- HUD and FHA Lending: You may need this type of lending if you plan to fix up, build or buy a hospital, multifamily rental housing, or other property types. These loans come with low fixed rates.
- CMBS Loans: Our commercial mortgage-backed securities may be a good solution when you want something different from a typical loan. They’re secured by different types of commercial properties, then sold to investors.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: This is the type of financing you want to apply for if other types don’t quite meet your needs. It is very customizable and can fund transactions up to $100 million.
- Conventional Programs: If you deal with self-storage, mobile home parks, or stabilized investments, this is the type of program you may want. If you qualify, you can get up to $100 million.
- Construction Financing: Construction projects require huge amounts of financing, which is what you’ll get through this program. Our loan amounts often reach over $100 million.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: If you deal with flagged or non-flagged hotels, this is the type of financing you want to inquire about.
- Bridge Loans: We’re here to meet your short-term financing needs with our bridge loan products. They have variable interest rates and up to 80% loan-to-value.
Ready to select the ideal commercial real estate financing solution for your needs? Contact us today!